Monday, October 10, 2005

Today is my last lesson for my tuition.
My student will be having her last PSLE paper tomorrow.
Its so sad to leave her after teaching her for about 2 years....
She even asked me to teach her again when she's in secondary, but I can't.
I simply lazy to teach tuition again...I wanna enjoy my weekends now...
Although its such a pleasure teaching 'Grace'...I had rejected her offer.
When I bid her goodbye at her doorsteps just now....I can see her tears in her eyes...
she kept on saying..."haa....I dont want u to leave. I still want u to teach me"
I felt so touched.
But still I had to leave.
As I walked at her corridor, I couldnt believe that I shed tears too...
Gosh...Im so sentimentel....
Im gonna miss u, grace anne...
So Im gonna wish u happiness and gd luck in your PSLE.....


2:30 PM

SIMPLY ZURA

23 years young
30th August 1983
Virgo
Singapore
Earlychildhood Educator
Ex-S'pore Poly student
Loves The Almighty God/my family/gd friends
So much into kids, chocolates, purple,
cars, cam-whoring, bloghopping, sushis
shoes, bags, cosmetics and certain sports

A Daughter.Sister.Teacher.Friend



LINKS

<3 Basirah
Arfan
Apiz
Ayu
Ayuni
Dee
Fatimah
Feez
Idah
Juliana
Nura
Rendra
Rini
Wati
Yati


CREDITS



Image: TheSista, Basirah
Layout: TheSista, Basirah
Host: 1 2

TAG




They (2)
By Jem
BestVideoCodes.com